The principle of rotating-disk centrifuge atomization technology refers to that metal liquid flows from smelting furnace toward the center of high-speed rotating disk along through current-limiting guiding device, and then distributes radially, forming a motel-metal thin membrane over rotating disk and this membrane reaching the edge of rotating disk under the effects of inertia and centrifugal force, and consequently the thin membrane is atomized into droplets and furthermore they are solidified into powder. With controlling the parameters of atomizing temperature and rotating speed of rotating disk, atomization can produce high-qualified non-hollow-bore powdered material with even particle size, good flow-ability and good arrangement.
Rotating-disk centrifugal atomization equipment is suitable for the preparation of metal and alloy powders with various melting points, such as solder, aluminum powder, magnesium powder, Sn-Pb powder, Sn-Zn powder, copper powder, stainless-steel powder and other spherical powdered materials.
1.It is applied to the preparation of metal and alloy powders with various melting points, for battery materials,catalyser and injection molding, 3D printing materials;
2. The powder produced with good flow-ability and arrangement;
3. It reduces production costs and procedure steps, and produces high-qualified non-hollow powder with even particle size;
4. Equipment technology is easily operated and maintained;
5. The rotating speed for atomization is usually 20000~40000rpm, and daily output can reach more than 2 tons;
6. Currently, this company has already developed rotating-disk centrifugal atomization preparation powdered material production line, suitable for high melting-point and superfine powder. Its smelting temperature reaches 1750°C, high-speed electric motor 60000~120000rpm, and it is available for producing the powder with particle size 5~350 µm.
Rotary Atomizers | Centrifugal Atomization Equipment | Centrifugal Atomizer | Centrifugal Atomizing Plant