Principle: Under vacuum or inert gas protection, the slowly rotating feedstock rod is heated by high frequency induction coil and melted inductively and continuously in the absence of crucible. Then the molten falls free, flows into atomization system and is crushed into a large number of small liquid droplets by high pressure inert gas from atomizer spray plate. Then small liquid droplets are solidified into spherical granular powders in flight. Feedstock doesn’t contact with crucible and fluid limiting diversion tube, so it doesn’t get pollution.
1. It can produce high melting and alive metal powders with spherical shape and ultra-high purity.
2. Low consumption
3. Alloy electrode is needed to be melted and electrode segregation results in uneven chemical composition of alloy powder.
1. Total power: 100kW
2. Melting capacity: 5kg or 10kg (calculated by the density of Ti)
3. Feeding methods: single or continuous feeding by 10pcs each time.
4. Feeding speed: rotation rate 1~30r/min; slow: 1~50mm/min (adjustable); fast: 200mm/min (constant).
5. Powder size: D50=45μm
6. Recovery rate: ≥ 95%
7. Gas consumption: high pure Ar or nitrogen
Electrode Induction Smelting | Powder Production Equipment | Gas Atomizer