The vacuum sintering furnace has been proved to be the tool of choice for sintering of powder metallurgies and metal injection molding products including stainless steel, hard alloy, superalloy, high density alloy, ceramic material, magnetic material and NdFeB, etc.
In the vacuum environment, saturated vapor pressure of all kinds of metal oxides is quite low, resulting in easy reduction of oxides. Our vacuum industrial furnace excels at activation and sintering, and produces metals with bright surface and strong activity.
1. Outstanding heat treatment
This vacuum sintering furnace is fitted with optimal heating system and high-ranking material, ensuring outstanding heat uniformity in vacuum environment. Temperature measuring device is introduced from reputable supplier for stability and accuracy.
2. Sophisticated control and safety
Fully automatic control on temperature and process adjustment is implemented via computer or PLC touch screen. Moreover, safety interlock as well as audible and visual alarms are triggered on overpressure, overheat or too high water temperature.
3. Stable vacuum system
Progressive vacuum system of our vacuum sintering furnace comes with high vacuum degree and low gas leakage.
4. Fast cooling system
Internal circulation system adopts high efficiency heat exchanging technique to blow workpiece in multiple directions, whereby providing fast and uniformed cooling effect.
1. The hard alloy sintering furnace is available in vertical and horizontal layout.
2. According to furnace temperature and customer’s requirements, the heating component and thermal insulation shield can be made up of graphite, molybdenum or tungsten. Nevertheless, heating component in this vacuum sintering furnace is allowed to be deployed in various units and controlled respectively by PID.
3. The hearth is allowed to be removed as a whole part for convenient maintenance.
4. Gas filling device is available on this powder metallurgy sintering furnace to charge shielding gas or working gas at adjustable flow rate.
5. Internal circulation system adopts high efficiency heat exchanging technique to blow workpiece in multiple directions, whereby providing fast and uniformed cooling effect.Technical data
|Rated feeing capacity (kg)||50||100||200||300||400|
|Rated furnace temperature (°C)||1550||1550||1550||1550||1550|
|Max. furnace temperature (°C)||1650|
|Rated power (kW)||60||120||150||180||210|
|Rated voltage of power supply (V)||380|
|Rated heating voltage (V)|| Depends on design
External transformer is available in all design.
|Max. vacuum degree (Pa)||≤6.67 (Empty furnace in cool environment)|
|Pressure rising rate (Pa/24h)||≤50|
|Working area dimension (W × H × L) (mm)||300 × 300 × 400||300 × 300 × 500||450 × 400 × 670||450 × 400 × 850||600 × 600 × 1000|
|Temperature control system||Shimaden programmable controller|
|Vacuum system||Rotary vane vacuum pump + Roots vacuum pump|
1. Build-in fast cooling system
2. PLC and touch-screen display
3. Oil diffusion pump is optional, resulting in 6.7×10-4Pa maximal vacuum degree.
4. Heating component and thermal insulation shield with ingenious design and materials as well as 2100°C working temperature.
5. Slight-negative pressure sintering system
Vacuum Machine | Powder Sintering Oven | PM Parts Sintering Kiln