Brief Introduction of Microwave Vacuum Sintering Furnace
1. It’s suitable for technological research in the condition of various atmospheres, such as synthesis, roasting, heat treatment, sintering, etc, and it’s also suitable for technological research in the condition of high vacuum, such as synthesis, roasting, heat treatment, sintering, etc.
2. The vacuum sintering furnace adopts prevacuum method to save the time of replacement atmosphere.
3. Rapid heating increases lab efficiency.
4. Large sintering area, good uniformity and small output capacity available.
1.Dedicated microwave source system of high energy efficiency and long service life to ensure 24 hours continuous stable working;
2. Intelligent control on microwave ouput power by PLC programmable control system;
3. Operation mode of manual, automatic and constant temperature available;
4. Microwave heating technology curve displayed online, and data storage, output and edited to facilitate analysis;
5. Optimized fire-resisting construction and various microwave fire-resisting materials combined to enhance properties of high temperature resistance, wave transmission and intensity, and solve thermal losses caused by thermal expansion;
6. Furnaces serialized and standardized, and accessories available upon request;
7. Almost no microwave leakage in operation position.
|Power||Voltage||380±10V, 50Hz, 3 phase||380±10V, 50Hz, 3 phase|
|Microwave system||Microwave output power||0.01~4.20KW continuously adjustable||0.01~5.60KW continuously adjustable|
|Thermal insulation system||Ultimate temperature||1600°C in atmosphere; 1500°C in vacuum;||1600°C in atmosphere; 1500°C in vacuum;|
|Continuously working temperature||1550°C in atmosphere; 1450°C in vacuum;||1550°C in atmosphere; 1450°C in vacuum;|
|Rotary heating zone||Φ150×120mm(diameter×height)||Φ180×150mm(diameter×height)|
|Heating rate||Rapid heating; average heating rate is ≥20°C/min.||Rapid heating; average heating rate ≥20°C/min.|
|Temperature control system||Temperature measurement method||Infrared temperature instrument||Infrared temperature instrument|
|Temperature measurement range||300°C~1800°C||300°C~1800°C|
|Temperature control precision||±0.1%||±0.1%|
|Atmosphere system||Static ultimate vacuum degree||≤10-3Pa||≤10-3Pa|
|Vacuum units, two way atmosphere control line||Atmosphere options: oxidizing gas, inert gas, reducing gas etc; keep high vacuum degree continuously.||Atmosphere options: oxidizing gas, inert gas, reducing gas etc; keep high vacuum degree continuously.|
|Rotary sealing||Magnetic fluid||Magnetic fluid|
|Mute oil free air compressor||≤55dB||≤55dB|
|Control system||Pneumatic control||Pneumatic high vacuum flapper valve||Pneumatic high vacuum flapper valve|
|Automatic, manual and thermostatical control methods PLC + Touch Screen||40 programmable technology curves available; curve real-time display; data storage and export; dynamic data on the screen; one-click automatic start in high vacuum condition.||40 programmable technology curves available; curve real-time display; data storage and export; dynamic data on the screen; one-click automatic start in high vacuum condition.|
|Safety system||Microwave leakproof||Microwave leak level<0.5mW/cm2||Microwave leak level <0.5mW/cm2|
|Magnetron alarm||Overheating alarm, over-current alarm||Overheating alarm, over-current alarm|
|Furnace door protection alarm||Furnace door shutdown protection switch||Furnace door shutdown protection switch|
|Cooling water alarm||Flow alarm||Flow alarm|
|Cooling system||High precision chiller||Flow 2m3/h; Rated cooling capacity 5.2KW.||Flow 2m3/h; Rated cooling capacity 7.2KW.|
|Overall dimension||Main furnace||About 2100×1600×2000mm (L×W×H)||About 2100×1600×2000mm (L×W×H)|
|floor space||About 3.5m2||About 3.5m2|
If you need other kinds of microwave furnace, welcome to contact us.