Our glass melting furnace is famous for easiest operation, highest energy efficiency, lowest noise generation and most durability. Moreover, our integrated service makes your investment the most lucrative one.
Grounded on our rich expertise and experience, we pour our ingenious aesthetic consideration into the design of this industrial furnace. Our glass manufacturing equipment is engineered to product any type of glass products that you expect.
1. This metallurgy equipment is fitted with a set of microprocessor for accurate control on heating and temperature, resulting in constantly ensured quality.
2. Unique combustion system in our glass melting machine is featured with frequency-controlled combustor. As a result, customers benefit from amazing energy efficiency and minimized noise. Gas consumption is the lowest among similar furnaces.
3. We utilize special refractory material and latest thermal insulation technique for the manufacture of our glass melting furnace. Furthermore, the overall dimension is correspondingly reduced, and the thermal insulation effect is better than national standard.
4. Imported crucible is introduced for superior thermal shock resistance and stability.
5. Intelligent control delivers easy operation and flexible glass color exchange. No impurity is involved.
1. Electricity consumption: 7-3KVA per kg of liquid glass
2. Item No.: EF-RP/RK
3. Heating method: Silicon molybdenum rod (electricity)/gas/fuel
4. Crucible capacity: 20-200L
5. Max. temperature: 1450°C
1. Refractory material
This glass melting furnace adopts high density aluminum silicon oxide, fire resistant zirconium and high-performance light insulating material.
2. Combustion and control system
Oxidizing air is supplied by the independent air feeding system. The adjustment on fuel and air in combustor is determined by frequency of the motor that controlling air feeding system.
3. Gas controlling device
This device consists of GFK filter, GDJ gas regulator, A-grade double acting solenoid-controller, air/gas proportion controller and high/low pressure switch.
Non-standard glass melting furnace is available upon request.
Glass Smelter | Glass Melting Kiln | Stove For Melting Glass